1st International ICST Conference on Green Intelligent Future Transport Systems
The 1st International ICST Conference on Green Intelligent Future Transport Systems (GIFTS 2012) is an excellent opportunity to gather all the experts within the field of ITS. Researchers, engineers, students, industrial partners, government delegates and all relevant stakeholders are invited to discuss and exchange ideas about the future and viability of the transportation domain.
There will be technical sessions running in parallel during the conference. Special care will be taken by the organizers in order to avoid overlap between related topics. In this way, the attendees who are interested in a specific topic will not miss the latest developments related to this and exchange ideas with the corresponding experts.
The focus of GIFTS will be on the following topics but not limited to them.
- Cooperative Systems (vehicular networks)
- Field Operational Tests (FOT)
- Human Machine Interaction (HMI)
- Green driving & environmental friendly transport systems
- Mobility Concepts for people and goods
- Traffic & Information Management
- Intelligent Vehicle Safety (IVS) Systems
- Sensor technologies for ITS applications
The Conference is open to anyone interested in ITS research and applications.